New Policy updates expected for Subclass 400 – Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) on 23rd November
Welcome to Australia
Our migration firm is established in 2005, Auzworld Migration has built a reputation for reliability and professional excellence in our field.
We are registered migration agent of Australia, provide professional advice on Australian migration, visa eligibility and settlement processes. A registered migration agent work ethically as per the code of conduct regulated by Migration regulatory authority of Australia. We have an experienced and highly dynamic team comprising of registered migration agents, authorized educational counselors, legal and support staff, which can present various migration options to you and recommend the best path to suit your personal circumstances.
- English Language test for Australian Visas – from NOV 2014
- State Migration Plan Update
- Visa Label Charges AUD 70 24-Nov-2012
- Longer Tourist visa for Parents of Australians 24-Nov-2012
- Significant investor visa with the investment of $5 million or more 24-Nov-2012
- Visa Label not required from 1 Oct 2012
- Skilled migration pass marks droped to 60 from 1st July 2012
- Visa subclass changed form 1 Jul 2012