Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) via Temporary Resident Stream
The Employer Nomination visa via TRT stream is for the applicants who are currently working on a 457 or 482 visa. The applicant must work with the same employer for at least three years under new rule and two years under old rules.
The applicants who applied for their 457 visa before 18 April 2017 and subsequently been granted their visa are under old rules. Please contact us to check complete eligibility.
This visa is a permanent residence visa for the skilled worker, and it also allows the applicant’s family to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
- Business must be Registered in Australia
- Business is trading in Australia
- Business should have sufficient funds or income to pay the employee for further two years.
- There is a turnover requirement depending on the position nominated by the business. Example to sponsor an Accountant the business should have at least 1 million turnover.
- The position nominated by the business must be listed under MLTSSL Unless the applicant is under old rules.
- Labour Market Testing is not required for 186 visa TRT Stream
- Market salary rate – the foreign worker must be paid either the market salary rate or the TSMIT ($53900 + Super), whichever is higher.
- Business must nominate the position for at least two years with an option to extend
- Applicant must be below 50 years of age
- The applicant must hold the required qualification for the position
- The applicant requires minimum of 3 years of experience working with the same employer or 2 years if under old rules.
- No Skills Assessment required for lodgement
- Licence or registration may apply
- English requirement
- IELTS – 6.0 in each module
- OET – Score of at least ‘B’ in each of the four components
- TOEFL iBT – At least 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 21 for writing and 18 for speaking
- PTE – At least 50 for each of the 4 components
- CAE – At least 169 in each of the 4 components
- Police clearances