If you have any query in relation to the Australian Visa process, our Registered Migration Agent will help you with a best possible options


General Questions

If you are the main applicant, the visa application can include your family. If this is the case, only you need to satisfy the main criteria. The family unit can include husband/ wife, dependent children. Dependent children are usually under the age of 18, but older children may still be considered as dependent if you prove them to be wholly and substantially reliant on your financial, food, shelter and other support and prove that they are more reliant on you than on any other person.

We will carefully assess your case by way of a free assessment before accepting your application; if you don’t qualify AuzWorld Migration will not take it on. We only represent clients who we believe have a chance of success in their migration application to Australia..

Skilled Migrants for old visas (885, 886, 887, 487, 475, 485) – Click Here

Visa Applications lodged via Skill Select (189, 190, 489) – Click Here

Expression of Interest status (EOI) – Click Here

Standard Business Sponsorship and Nomination – Click Here

457 Visa Applicants – Click Here

Student visa (online only) – Click Here

For State sponsorship application status please contact us personally if urgent.

The costs involved depend on the visa category under which you apply. Generally there is a specific application fee that varies according to the visa category. You will also have to pay for your skills assessment by the relevant assessing authority, police clearances and for medical examinations, having your documents certified by a solicitor and Australian Immigration visa fees. We will provide you all details of total cost involved before starting a case. For an general overview of DIAC fees and Auzworld fees you can visit our fees section above.

We will provide you personolised service and  access your application with the current immigration rules and ragulations. All possible assistance will be provided through out the visa process for the success of your application. You would be provided with documents checklist specific to your application also provide you sample documents where required. We help you processing of your application in a best possible manner. We would complete the relevant forms for you recognized to Australian immigration, represent you in your application and keep you regularly informed as to the progress of the application through our registered client online login portal, phone calls, text or emails. We would deal with all issues relating to the application as they arise, as well as respond promptly to any questions that you might have throughout the whole ongoing process.

Each employment reference must contain:

  1. Start & Finish Dates of Employment
  2. Description of Duties Performed – required to determine the relevance to the nominated occupation
  3. Hours worked – Full time or Part time
  4. Country where Employment was Completed
  5. Company Letterhead and signed by the author

Although Australia welcomes highly skilled migrants with skills and work experience, there is limit to the number of visas granted each year. Each year, more applicants than quota’s available are applying and numbers of prospective migrants are refused in their applications for a migration visa to Australia. Only the most well-prepared migration applications can be approved for migration to Australia. AusWorld Migration staff are qualified and experienced and keep updated with the knowledge of Australian Immigration rules and regulations which enable you to gain a successful outcome in the processing of your visa application.

Business Visa

The Business visa (Short Stay) cannot be extended in Australia. You may other options to apply for another visa.

The holder of a Business Short Stay visa has a work condition attached that states that the holder of the visa must not engage in work in Australia that might otherwise be carried out by an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident (condition 8112). Generally, if you are the holder of this visa you should not be employed in Australia.

Visitor visas for Business purposes are intended for genuine business visitors seeking short-term entry to Australia for a stay of up to 3 months to undertake business activities such as official visits, meetings, training, building inspections or equipment installation. They do not permit the applicant to engage in work that might otherwise be carried out by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

There are a range of Short Stay Business visas (including the Business Electronic Travel Authority-(ETA)).

The ETA is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Australia for short-term or business entry. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms. ETAs are faster and simpler to access and are available to passport holders from over 30 countries and locations.

Passport holders from countries with whom Australia does not have an ETA arrangement should apply for a Business (Short Stay) visa 456.

Skilled Migration

The skilled stream of Australia’s Migration (non-humanitarian) Program is specifically designed to target migrants who have skills or abilities that will contribute to the Australian economy.

There are three types of categories under which you can apply for skilled migration to Australia:

  1. Independent migrants: you must be highly skilled and have education, skills and employability, which will contribute to the Australian economy. You are not sponsored by an employer or relative in Australia. You must satisfy the basic requirements of the visa as well as pass the Points Test;
  2. Skill matching: for those who may not be able to meet the pass mark of the Points test but are seeking to be nominated by a State and territory Government or an employer;
  3. Family sponsored migrants: you are selected on the basis of your skills, age, English-language ability and family relationship. You must be sponsored by a relative already living in Australia. An Assurance of Support is required. You must satisfy the basic requirements of the visa. If you apply under the Skilled Australian Sponsored category you must pass the Points Test.

To apply for a General Skilled Migration visa to Australia you, or your spouse, must be able to satisfy basic requirements:

  1. be under 45 when you apply;
  2. have sufficient ability in the English language for working in Australia. In the Skilled-Designated area sponsored and Skill Matching categories you may be eligible with a lower level of English;
  3. have post-secondary (such as university or trade) qualifications;
  4. your skills must have been assessed by the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation before you apply. In the Skilled-Independent Overseas Student subclass your skills must be assessed as ‘suitable’ before you apply;
  5. have a nominated occupation which fits your skills and qualifications when you apply. Your nominated occupation must be on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL). If your nominated occupation is not on the list, you cannot apply;
  6. If your nominated occupation is worth:
  7. 60 points: you must have been in paid employment in any skilled occupation on the SOL for at least 12 of the 18 months before applying;
  8. 40 or 50 points: you must have been in paid employment in any skilled occupation on the SOL for at least two of the three years before applying;
  9. You do not need to meet the work experience requirement if you have completed an Australian post-secondary qualification less than 6 months before lodging your visa application.

For some categories, you must pass a points test. The pass mark changes from time to time. Points can be awarded for:

  1. skill,
  2. age,
  3. English language ability,
  4. specific work experience,
  5. occupation in demand (and job offer),
  6. Australian qualifications,
  7. spouse skills,
  8. foreign language skills or Australian work experience or capital to invest in Australia, and
  9. relationship (for Skilled Australian sponsored only).

Points are awarded once the basic requirements have been satisfied.

Before choosing a category to apply under, you should complete a self-assessment, which will give you an indication of how successful your application might be. Remember however that a self-assessment should not be seen as a guarantee of success. Your actual application will be assessed on the information and evidence you provide. Complete details of the self-assessment are contained in migration booklet 6 General Skilled Migration.

You can see the allocation dates for the skilled migration visa (885, 886, 887, 485, 487, 475, 496, 175, 176, 190, 189, 489). These dates are as per the current allocation of the case officer on the application as their lodgement dates Please note, the allocation dates may vary by case to case so without becoming annoyed you must wait for your case office to contact you or your migration agent. It may take bit longer in case of the internal verifications.

Click Here to see allocation dates.

In order to apply for one of the Skilled Migrations Sponsored visas you or your spouse must be sponsored by a close relative who is:

  1. a non-dependent child – includes natural, adopted or stepchildren; or
  2. a parent; or
  3. a brother or sister – includes adoptive and step brothers and sisters; or
  4. a niece or nephew – includes adoptive and step nieces and nephews;
  5. a first cousin (Note: Designated Area Sponsored only); or
  6. a grandchild (Note: Designated Area Sponsored only)
  7. living in Australia;
  8. an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
  9. is living in a designated area of Australia (if applying under a Designated Area sponsored category);
  1. sponsor your application;
  2. provide support for your first two years in Australia, including accommodation and financial assistance as required; and
  3. willing to arrange an Assurance of Support.

Even if you have a relative in Australia who is willing to sponsor you, you can still choose to apply as an independent (your chance of success may be less but you do not need an Assurance of Support).
If you have any further questions, please send us an email to:

Student Visa

You can apply for a student visa in Australia if you are:

  1. currently studying in Australia on a student visa, or
  2. legally in Australia on another visa and are subject to assessment level 1

Note: if there are exceptional reasons, you may be eligible to apply for a student visa inside Australia if you are assessed at a different level.

Follow this procedure to apply for a student visa in person.

  1. Complete the form 157A, Application for a student (temporary) visa (subclasses 570-576).
  2. Prepare the documentation required for your application.
  3. Make an appointment to lodge your application at your nearest department office. To do this, call 131 881 and follow the prompts to speak to an operator.
  4. Attend the interview, submit your application form and documentation required and pay the charge.

If you apply to change your visa, you may be issued with a bridging visa while your application is considered.

List of banks from India for Australian Visa

Acceptable financial institutions in India:

  • Royal Bank of Scotland NV
  • Andhra Bank
  • Allahabad Bank
  • AXIS Bank Ltd
  • Bank of Baroda
  • Bank of India
  • Bank of Maharashtra
  • Bank of Punjab Ltd
  • BNP Paribas
  • Canara Bank
  • Central Bank of India
  • Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd
  • Citibank
  • Corporation Bank
  • Dena Bank
  • Federal Bank Ltd
  • HDFC Bank Ltd
  • Hongkong and Shanghai Banking
  • Corporation
  • IDBI Bank Ltd
  • Indian Overseas Bank
  • Indian Bank
  • Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
  • Indusind Bank Ltd
  • ICICI Banking
  • Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
  • Karnataka Bank Ltd
  • Kotak Mahindra Bank
  • NOVA Scotia Bank
  • Oriental Bank of Commerce
  • Punjab National Bank
  • Punjab and Sind Bank
  • South Indian Bank Ltd
  • Standard Chartered Bank
  • State Bank of India
  • State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
  • State Bank of Hyderabad
  • State Bank of Indore
  • State Bank of Mysore
  • State Bank of Patiala
  • State Bank of Saurashtra
  • State Bank of Travancore
  • Syndicate Bank
  • UCO Bank
  • Union Bank of India
  • United Bank of India
  • Vijaya Bank
  • Yes Bank
  • Bank of Rajasthan
  • Barclays Bank PLC

You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students. The Department of Education, Science and Training (DEST) can provide details of registered courses.

The Australian Government operates an overseas student program (OSP) that allows people who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents to study in Australia. Anyone who is not an Australian resident may apply to study in Australia under the OSP. If you want to study under this program, you must obtain a student visa before you can commence a course of study in Australia.

Visitor Visa

Where a visitor visa applicant cannot show that they have enough money of their own to support themselves during their visit, they may provide an undertaking of support from relatives or friends in Australia. There is no form to fill in for this purpose, but if you want to support a person’s application to visit Australia, you can send that person a letter or a statutory declaration that should set out two main points:

  1. that you know the person and that you are willing to fully support them while they are in Australia, including any medical costs; and
  2. that you have enough money to be able to support them during their visit. As evidence of this, you should include certified photocopies of bank statements, taxation records, pay slips, and other financial records.
    Some Australian citizens or permanent residents may wish to consider formal sponsorship. Their relative may apply to visit under the Sponsored Visitor visa program.

Holders of a visitor visa DO NOT have permission to work in Australia. Working without permission is an offence that attracts a fine of up to $10,000. It can also result in your visa being cancelled and your holiday cut short.

If you wish to visit Australia for the purpose of sightseeing, travel, visiting friends and relatives, or other short-term non-working activities, you will need an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or a tourist / holiday visa.

At this point, the news for you is not good. Under the Migration Act 1958, if your visa expires while you are still in Australia you become an “unlawful non-citizen”. The Act requires that you must be detained immediately and removed from Australia as soon as practical.

Compliance staff locate people who overstay their visas and become “unlawful non-citizens” and ensure that they depart Australia, if there is no legal reason for them to remain.

If you made an oversight, as soon as you become aware that you are an “unlawful non-citizen” you should make immediate arrangements to depart and contact the compliance section of the regional office closest to your location, with evidence of your departure booking.

Depending on your circumstance, a departmental officer may decide to grant you a bridging visa, rather than detain you. The bridging visa will give you lawful status for a short time and the opportunity to organize your personal affairs before departing or to lodge an application for a new visa, if you are eligible for one

Australia’s Electronic Travel Authority system (ETA) is the most advanced and streamlined travel authorization system in the world. It is the modern-day replacement for a visa label or a stamp in a passport, although these are still used where the ETA is not yet available.

ETA enables visitors from 33 countries to obtain authority to enter Australia at the same time as they book their travel arrangements. There is no need for the traveller to complete an application form for a visa. The ETA is issued within seconds by computer links between the department, over 300,000 travel agents, more than 75 airlines and specialist service providers around the world.

The ETA system can also be accessed online, enabling tourists and business travellers intending to visit Australia for three months or less to apply for an ETA at the same time as they make other on-line travel bookings.

You may apply for a tourist/holiday visa if you: intend to travel to, and remain in, Australia as a genuine visitor (not for work, business, study or medical treatment purposes);

  1. have access to adequate funds to support yourself during your visit;
  2. are of good character and health;
  3. have private health insurance (or equivalent) and a ‘fitness to travel’ certificate from the doctor if you are over 70 years of age;
  4. have no debts to the Commonwealth;
  5. do not intend to work in Australia; and
  6. leave Australia when (or before) your visa expires.
Parents Visa

Based on current planning levels new contributory parent category visa applicants can expect to wait up totwo years before visa grant consideration

Based on current planning levels, parent category visa applicants can expect an approximate 20 year wait before visa grant consideration after being allocated a queue date.

This visa is for you if :

  • you are a parent of a child or stepchild who is a settled Australian citizen, settled permanent resident or settled eligible New Zealand citizen
  • at least half of your children are permanently resident in Australia
  • or you have more children living permanently in Australia than in any other country