Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
Australia is one of the leading hubs for Skilled Professionals. The process is quite simple, and visa is based on eligibility points and relevant work experience.
Skilled Independent Visa allows
- You to stay in Australia permanently
- Work and study
- Eligible for public health care
- Travel and come back for 5 years
- Sponsor relatives to visit Australia and become Australian Citizenship (once eligible)
- You can Include your family members in your application
- You must be under 45 before receiving invitation
- You are eligible for visa with 65+ points
- You have obtained one of the English language tests
- Your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupation
- None of your visa should be cancelled or refused ,previously ,while you were in Australia
This visa costs AUD4,045 for main applicant and there will be fees for every family member included in the applications.
Second instalment of AUD 4,885 for family members, in case if any of the family member does not meet eligibility criteria it can vary.
There may be extra cost for Police Clearance and Medical Checks.
Processing time may vary case by case e.g. 75% of applications have processing time of 9 months.