Our Services

The Australian immigration and Legal System is a complex and rapid changing system. It is always required to be on be on top of the immigration rules at all time. If you miss any important change then this may lead to an unsuccessful outcome. The changes in immigration are ongoing and require a high level of scrutiny and require considerable time, experience to explore the best opportunities for client.


We provide immigration advice and also process end to end application for the permanent residency or temporary visa for Australia.  We are based in Australia and are registered with the Australian Migration Agents Regulation Authority (MARA). The clients can expect a fully transparent and correct immigration advice from a MARA agent for their work, study or investment in Australia. The application process and legal guidance are taken care by our professional team once the eligibility and right pathway is assessed for Australian migration.


The process of Australian permanent residency can be done for people from any part of the world. So, the applicant is not required to be in Australia to become eligible for permanent residency. Thousands of people come to Australia directly as a permanent resident based on their skills or other eligibility.

The Visa Services we provide for Australia are as follows:

auzworld migration

Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

eVisitor (subclass 651)

Transit visa (subclass 771)

Visitor (subclass 600)

Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)

Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

Student visa (subclass 500)

Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

Training visa (subclass 407)

Adoption visa (subclass 102)

Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)

Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)

Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)

Carer visa (subclass 836)

Carer visa (subclass 116)

Child visa (subclass 101)

Child visa (subclass 802)

Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)

Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)

Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)

Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)

Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visa (subclass 461)

Orphan Relative (subclass 117)

Orphan Relative (subclass 837)

Parent visa (subclass 103)

Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)

Partner visa (subclass 820 801)

Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)

Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)

Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)

Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)

Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)

Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)

Business Owner (subclass 890)

Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)

Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)

Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)

Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

Investor visa (subclass 891)

Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)

Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)

Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)

Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)

Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)

Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)

State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)

State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)

Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)

Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)

Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)

Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)

Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202)

Protection visa (subclass 866)

Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)

Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)

Safe Haven Enterprise visa (subclass 790)

Bridging visa A – BVA – (subclass 010)

Bridging visa B – BVB – (subclass 020)

Bridging visa C – BVC – (subclass 030)

Bridging visa E – BVE – (subclass 050 and 051)

Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)

Former Resident visa (subclass 151)

Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)

Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)

Resident Return visa (subclass 155 157)

Special Category visa (subclass 444)

Special Purpose visa

Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)

Confirmatory (Residence) visa (subclass 808)